I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Latest Rumor from Chinaadopttalk.com

We sure hope this is true --

We’ve talked before about how some orphanage directors are driven towards finding homes for the children under their care, while other directors are more worried about job security, and thus they want to keep enough kids around to justify their budget.

I’ve heard a rumor that the CCAA has made it clear to the directors that their job performance is no longer just going to be based on the state of the facilities and the number of children in those facilities. The CCAA has added a portion of the job performance that shows how many children the director helps find a permanent home.

No comments: