It's just a little bit freaky to hear whale sounds coming from the belly of a cute little sheepy, but hey, whatever works! This is the most adorable little thing, and for less than 20 bucks, it's worth it. Last night Jai Li went to sleep without so much as a whimper. Naptime today, however, was an entirely different story....
We did at least figure out that silence seems to bother her. Must have been a noisy orphanage. After bath time last night, her aquarium was playing, the sheep was whaling, the washing machine was running, and I was folding up and putting away a ton of laundry (where's the laundry fairy??). I think the noise was comforting. So many things to learn about her... it's an amazing process, though, learning who she is and what makes her tick! Every day I think I can't possibly love her more, but every time she smiles at me, I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment