THE RED THREAD JOURNEY - "AN INVISIBLE RED THREAD CONNECTS THOSE WHO ARE DESTINED TO MEET REGARDLESS OF TIME, PLACE OR CIRCUMSTANCE. THE THREAD MAY STRETCH OR TANGLE BUT IT WILL NEVER BREAK." -CHINESE PROVERB
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. — 1 Samuel 1:27
~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~
Your photos brought tears to the eyes of this tough old bird. I'm so happy for you all! What a comfort to know that Jaidyn has prayers being said for her on both sides of the ocean. Please kiss her for me!
1 comment:
Your photos brought tears to the eyes of this tough old bird. I'm so happy for you all! What a comfort to know that Jaidyn has prayers being said for her on both sides of the ocean. Please kiss her for me!
Post a Comment