I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Showered with love

Just a quick post -- more to come later --  I am touched beyond words (it happens again and again!) by the generosity of the people around us. We are so blessed! When I can write without tearing up, I hope I can clearly tell you, all our friends and family, how much you mean to us. Your gifts and your companionship today at the shower have again made my heart just full to bursting -- how much love already surrounds our little Jai Li! From Raggedy Ann dolls to pearl necklaces, I just can't believe how much our friends have done to strengthen that red thread til it is strong as steel. 


Thank you, Laura, for putting all this together, and thank you,Tami, for hosting this amazing party to celebrate our little tiger. And thank you with all our hearts to everyone for the thoughtful gifts. The spread was amazing, the fellowship even better (wish we could have spent more time with each of you!). I can't wait for our little Jaidy-Bug to meet you all.


Much love to you all. God Bless You for all you do. 


~n

No comments: