I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More thanks

A special shout-out goes to Tami for braving the early morning hours (4 AM, shudder) to chauffeur us to the airport. And to Nichole for picking us up long after bedtime! You are the best for helping us out. How lucky we are to have such great friends!

Thanks to my work-family, too, for all your hugs and prayers yesterday, and all the things you have offered to do for us while we are in China. Layne and I appreciate you much!

Special hugs to Laura and Kyia. Your friendship means more than I can adequately express. Be a good girl, Ky, and eat your veggies! XOX. ~n

No comments: