I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Monday, June 21, 2010

Unbelievable friends

I am blessed with beautiful friends. I had the privilege of having lunch with Jeff today, long time friend, former newspaper colleague, and one of the most dedicated and talented photographers I know. After much conversation about everything from kids, fatherhood, and overseas travel, he presented me with a simple little white envelope and just said, "Here's a little something for you guys."




It was a beautifully simple card with a Bible verse that read: "Love is patient. 1 Corth.13:4" It was signed by the entire Siner family. I was choked up. I hope I have the opportunity to repay the generosity of my good friends soon. We'll use your thoughtful gift to purchase something for Jaidyn, from her birthplace, and make sure she knows it comes with love from you and your family.


And then Nikki and received a unexpected surprise from Patricia and family. I was speechless. Thank you guys again for all you've done and continue to do for us. I'll let Nikki elaborate about this further.

We love you all.
Layne

No comments: