I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jello and soy milk

Bless daddy's heart. He just made a grocery run for jell-o and soy milk. He's still pretty exhausted, but he did sleep for 6 hours this morning, plus whatever he got overnight. I slept 6 overnight, and just took an hour nap, so I feel pretty good. It's funny, she wants dad when it's time to sleep, but she won't let dad feed her. She'll sit right down when I come at her with food, though. She's decided what our roles are through this, I guess!

Speaking of roles, Heidi won't let Jai Li out of her sight. If Jai cries, Heidi nuzzles either Layne or me and looks up at us with the saddest eyes! 

1 comment:

Layne said...

dad thinks he got maybe hour or little more overnight last night as she squirmed in my lap lots.