I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Soft palate surgery photos


Way too early for mom

Please take this tag off, daddy

I love mommy.

Hello, daddy!

Hugging Nemo, a gift from the nursing staff.

Hey, doc, please fix my mouth.

 

Waiting for drugs to work

Drug working (and no, mommy didn't take any, despite that look - she asked, though)

On the way to surgery. Mommy and daddy having small breakdown behind the lens

Heading to room after surgery. Mommy and daddy having another breakdown, a little bigger this time.

Recovery.

Hard day.

Morning after. Our little Jaibear better after a little sleep and jello.

Lets go home. I'm ready to go.

Ok, I'm ready to go! I have Junky Monkey.

Had to pose by the Great Wall mural on the way out.

Yeah. Going home.

No comments: