I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More necessities for the babies in China!



Thank you, Kim P, for the bag of goodies this afternoon! From socks and undies to onesies for boys and girls, Kim's gift for the seabag was so generous! We are surrounded by the most caring people.... Layne's sister Dawn gave us another big bag of clothing for older kids that really touched me. I'm sure K&K could probably still wear some of those tops and shorts, it was all in fantastic shape, and to give them up for these kids is simply amazing. Thanks, Dawn, for everything you do (your words and tears on Mother's Day moved me). And Kim P, be ready for a big hug when we finally meet in person! 


No comments: