I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pre-Approval!

Please say hello to Jai Li! Finally, we have been pre-approved to adopt this little angel. Even though over one week has passed since that crazy Saturday morning when her package arrived-completely unexpectedly, I might add-I still wake up in the early morning and wonder if this really did happen. Am I dreaming?

Nope, we have the piece of paper from CCAA saying they intend to match us! This is the photo I pull out when I need a little reminder she is real, and she is waiting for us. 

I can't wait to meet her in person. XOX, little one.
~n

1 comment:

Layne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.