THE RED THREAD JOURNEY - "AN INVISIBLE RED THREAD CONNECTS THOSE WHO ARE DESTINED TO MEET REGARDLESS OF TIME, PLACE OR CIRCUMSTANCE. THE THREAD MAY STRETCH OR TANGLE BUT IT WILL NEVER BREAK." -CHINESE PROVERB
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. — 1 Samuel 1:27
~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~
Thanks so much for including me in such a wonderful, exciting time in your lives. Your daughter is beautiful and I must admit to getting a bit misty eyed when reading your blog.I am so happy for you all! Keep the posts coming!! Lydia
1 comment:
Thanks so much for including me in such a wonderful, exciting time in your lives. Your daughter is beautiful and I must admit to getting a bit misty eyed when reading your blog.I am so happy for you all! Keep the posts coming!! Lydia
Post a Comment