I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
— 1 Samuel 1:27

~ Follow our eagerly awaited journey to meet and bring our daughter home ~

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two more goals met

Ow. My last vaccination hurt! We're done, though! And as Layne said, our visas/passports arrived. Every day that we do something for Jai is a happy day! Today, we were doubly pleased. I love love love showing off her little picture on my phone, and the nurse who has given us all our shots cooed when she saw it! She remembers us every time, and we started the shots two years ago. Two years ago!

I washed a ton of clothing for the donation bag last night. I normally despise doing laundry -- it's some kind of torture for me -- but, pulling those darling little outfits out of the dryer, folding them up, tucking them in bags... what a joy! It's hard to believe my little girl is that tiny.

We went for a long swim tonight, and got two lanes next to the little tyke's swim class. I can't wait to do things like that with Jai Li. Layne wondered if she would cry like another little girl did tonite when daddy walked away from the edge of the pool. 

If swimming with Jai is the goal, I think stuffing myself in a bathing suit might even be a pleasure. 

Might.  

;-)

No comments: